Sunday, 28 April 2013

little place of heaven ... my walk in wardrobe


I have been wanting to do this post for ages.. however I waited until everything was in place before I showed you my walk in wardrobe, I am so so happy with it, its literally perfect. Now I don't want to be negative, but just for the people who will think I'm spoilt because of this, because I know some will, we have just moved house, we used to live in a 2 bedroom small cottage style terraced house and now we live in a large 3 bed semi. I am an only child and the third bedroom isn't really needed for anything in particular, so I was allowed to have it as a walk in wardrobe. I do pay rent and I have agreed to let my rent go up because I have this extra room, so just to clear that all up I haven't just got this all for free.
Right, now that's over and done with, I can finally show my walk in wardrobe, this posts is going to be all pictures and then all the information will be at the end.

(the end result)



❥ the white clothes bars on the wall, are the Mulig from IKEA. £4.50 each. BARGAIN
❥ the shelving was left here by the previous owners so I have no idea where that's from
❥  the mannequin was from Dunelm 
❥ the two drawer floral white wicker storage unit was from Dunelm. 
❥ white wicker storage on the shelves were from Amazon.
  ❥ light shade is from Dunelm

This room is literally my favourite place in the world at the moment, I am still finding it so weird that I do my hair and makeup in my bedroom, and then I walk across the landing to another room to get my clothes, its a strange feeling, but I am so lucky to be able to have this room. I still need to find somehow to store my handbags as I have a ridiculous amount but that doesn't need to be done straight away so I am not too worried.

Hope you like this post, if you have any ideas of how I can store my handbags then please let me know, I would be so grateful.

Rebecca xo

3 comments:

  1. This is fab Hun! I have a 3 bed house with my husband and as our 3rd bedroom isn't used I use it as my spray tanning/dressing room :) I think every house should have an extra room just for the ladies. Fab blog sweet, now following x
    Glambeautys.blogspot.co.uk
    Liza

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!!!!!!!Lovely blog!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx
    Gleaming Spire * Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice post. gorgeous walk in closet. I have one too and it feels amazing! :)
    very inspiring blog.
    lets follow eachother! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete