Tuesday, 12 March 2013

One Door Closes, Another One Opens.

I haven't blogged since February :O but that is because I am finally moving house on Friday, after months and months of house dealings, we are finally moving, and I am now starting to get a little sad, this house, is my first and only home, I grew up here, 18 whole years of my life I have spent here, and it seems so strange that someone else is going to be living in it, and that I am going to be somewhere else. Whilst writing this I am sat on my bedroom floor, as I have literally no furniture left in my room, my bed is a mattress on the floor, which is surprisingly comfortable, and I am listening to 5ive, B*Witched, S Club 7 and A1, as you do :) I will get back into blogging properly once I am moved in, and my new bedroom will hopefully have better light so I can take more photos, do more reviews and get my blog back up to scratch. So, this is my last little post from my home.. I will miss this little railway cottage, its strange just how attached you get it a house, woah, actually have a tear in my eye, I am getting way to sentimental. 
I will miss so much, the crazy Chinese Fish Bar across the road, I have lost count of the amount of times I have whipped their Heat magazine from the counter, or taken pictures of myself in their just because its funny, the crazy old man who drives around like a maniac on his mobility scooter with his personalized number plate and rather large union flag. I am leaving behind so many memories here, but I guess I shall just have to create so many more in my new house, and one good thing, I am gaining an extra bedroom, but that is going to be my walk-in wardrobe, as I have way to many clothes.. whooops..
All thats left for me to say, is GoodBye my little home.. I shall miss you.. Number 40.. I hope the new owners enjoy my little house as much as I have .. 

My Empty Bedroom.


Rebecca xo

No comments:

Post a Comment