Saturday, 9 February 2013

My Daily Essentails

I am one of those people who religiously does the same skincare routine every morning and every night, I never used to be like this, until I learnt at college how to do a proper cleansing routine and since then it has just been a routine I have gotten into, so I thought I would share it with you.

The Six Products I Use:
ღ Garnier Face Wipes
ღ Simple Toning Cleaner
ღ Simple Toner
ღ Neutrogena Cleansing Lotion
ღ Nivea Day Cream
 ღ Simple Eye Roll-On
 
 Step One
After I have washed my face in the morning I then just go over it with a Garnier Ultra Cleansing Wet Wipes, I use the ones which are suitable for sensitive skin, I have only recently switched to using these, I used to use just Simple wet wipes but I decided I needed a change and give my skin a change. I find these wet wipes really refreshing on my skin, they have no perfume, no alcohol and no colourants which makes them feel really fresh, they don't feel rough at all which is one thing I love about them.

Step Two 
I then pour Simple Pore Minimising Toning Cleanser onto a cotton pad and wipe this all over my face and down onto my neck, I have tried many cleaners, but none seem to like my skin, they all caused me to break out, until I started using this, it loves my skin, as well leaving my skin cleansed it also removes the last few traces of make up that the wet wipe had missed.

 Step Three
After I apply Simple Smoothing Facial Toner to a cotton pad and gently move the cotton pad in a upwards motion around my face. I have used this toner for a long time, everytime the bottle is empty I just instantly repurchase it without any queries, but I have actually bought Nivea's toner to try once this bottle finishes, which will be very soon. 

Step Four
I have only been using this Neutrogena Visibly Clear Blackhead Eliminating Cleansing Lotion for about a month and a half, I never used to suffer with blackheads but recently I had loads on my nose that just appeared from nowhere, I remembered seeing this product advertised on telly, so I bought it. I can honestly say I have noticed a visibly clear difference, the blackheads on my nose had reduced considerably and no new blackheads have appeared. On the bottle it says to wipe all over your face and neck but to avoid contact with your eyes, I tried this about 4/5 times but it just stung my skin something terrible, I had tears in my eyes, so I stopped and now I only apply it to nose and chin. I use this morning and night and would highly recommend this product if you suffer with blackheads.

Step Five
Nivea Rich Moisturising Day Cream, this is another product that I have only just started using, I used to use Simple 12hour Moisturiser, which I love and will go back to one day, I just needed to have a change, and I know everyone raves about Nivea, and I must say it is a really good moisturiser, it leaves my skin feeling so soft, it doesn't last as long as the 12hour Simple Moisturiser but it really nourishes my skin.

Step Six
Simple Revitalising Eye Roll On, I use this in the mornings, I bought it to try and get rid of the dark circles under my eyes, I can't say I notice a difference but I still use it everyday because it does refresh under my eyes just after I have woken up and it makes feel more awake.


Now, that's my skin care routine, have you tried any of these products? What products would you recommend for alternatives, I am always open to change?

Rebecca xo

Twitter.. Instagram - rebeccajane1994 .. Tumblr.. WeHeartIt.. Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Great products - I use the Nivea day cream as well :)!

    xo
    nathalista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete