Thursday, 7 February 2013

Liebster Blog Awards.

So, today's post is not the sort I thought I would ever do, but, hey ho, it's something new, I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by the very lovely 'girl holdin daisies' from Fashion Dress It.
Now I new that this award floated around in the blogging world but never thought I would ever be nominated. The Liebster Blog Award is for bloggers with under 200 followers and also it gives you the chance to follow new bloggers.

The Rules:
❥ You must list 11 facts about yourself.
❥ You must answer the 11 questions given to you by your nominator.
❥ Create another 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer. 
❥ Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate.
❥ Go to each of those bloggers pages and let them know they have been nominated.
❥ Thank whoever nominated you, and leave a link back to their page.

So, lets get started.. 
11 Facts About Me.
❥ 1 - I have played the violin in the Royal Albert Hall, in London.
❥ 2 - I am an only child.
❥ 3 - I get bored of my mobile phone so much that I change it every six months.
❥ 4 - If I ever saw Vivienne Westwood I think I would faint, love that women so much.
❥ 5 - Les Misérable is my favourite west end show.
❥ 6 - My profession at the moment is a lingerie assistant and bra fitter.
❥ 7 - I am an IT geek, I have 3 GCSE's at A Grade, for IT and computers alone.
❥ 8 - I used to hate reading until I read the Fifty Shades Triology.
❥ 9 - Cristiano Ronaldo winked at me once at a Man United Football Match.
❥10 - I can eat most spicey food and not have a problem (I say its because of my distant mexican roots, its very distant but it still counts).
❥ 11 - When I turned 18 my parents got me a white gold, pink sapphire and diamond ring. 

The questions 'girl holdin daisies' wrote for me to answer..
❥ 1 - What do you want to do when your older?
- I have absolutely no idea, right now I have no career path, I am just following my own instinct.
❥ 2 -  What's your favourite song?
- At the moment its 'At The End Of The Day' from Les Misérable but of all time it would have to be 'Keep On Movin' by Five or 'My Heart Will Go On' by Celine Dion.
❥ 3 - What's your biggest achievement?
- Being part of my mum's recovering from Breast Cancer.
❥ 4 - Where are you from?
- I am from a town in Wiltshire.
❥ 5 - If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
- I would go to Buckingham Palace and just stalk Prince Harry for the day.
❥ 6 - What's your favourite book?
- Mistress Masham's Repose, I read this when I was younger, and I just loved it, I have read it so much, to the point a few of the pages have fallen out.
❥ 7 - What's your favourite magazine?
- I do like Vogue, Elle, Cosmo etc but my favourite is New.. all that celebrity gossip for £1.
❥ 8 - Out of all your nominated blogs, who is your favourite?
- Well, at the moment I haven't decided who I am going to nominate, so can't comment on that one right now, plus I wouldn't want to single one blog out, all the blogs I follow are amazing.
❥ 9 - Are you a good friend?
- I would like to think I am, I am the sort of person who cares about everyone else and puts everyone else before themselves, so I think that does make me a good friend.
❥ 10 - What is your favourite film?
- Titanic, without a shadow of a doubt. I love that film.
❥ 11 - Best fashion accessory?
- Either my Vivienne Westwood necklace or my neon green Ice Watch.

Finally, the 11 questions the bloggers I nominate MUST answer :)
❥ 1 - If you had £1000 to spend in ONE shop, what shop would you pick?
❥ 2 - Favourite animal?
❥ 3 - What made you want to start a blog?
❥ 4 - New York City or Miami Beach?
❥ 5 - Who is the one person you wish you could meet?
❥ 6 - Can you handle eating  jalapeño's.
❥ 7 - Cheapest beauty product you own?
❥ 8 - Most expensive beauty product you own?
❥ 9 - Are you an insta-grammer?
❥ 10 -Who is the Disney character you wish you could be?
❥ 11 - What is your dominoes pizza topping?

So, there we have it, that's the 11 facts about me, the 11 questions from 'Girl Holdin Daisies' answered and the 11 questions created for the bloggers I nominate to answer.
Now for who I nominate:

There we go, once again a massive thank you to 'Girl Holdin Daisies'  from Dress It, for nominating me, I honestly didn't expect it, and it has been a real boost because it makes me feel like what I write is actually read instead of me just writing to myself, so please go check out her blog, its great.

Rebecca xo

Twitter.. Instagram - rebeccajane1994 .. Tumblr.. WeHeartIt.. Pinterest.. 
 

 




7 comments:

  1. Aw congrats hun! I loved reading all your facts and answers! Stalking prince Harry would be so much fun haha! And that's such a cool fact that Ronaldo winked at you!!! Thank you so much for nominating me, it really means a lot.
    Rosy x
    http://www.rostinted.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and oh it would just be the best day :) and I know, literally screamed my head off when he winked, he must of then thought I was a wierdo.. but that doesn't change the fact he winked at me. hehe..
      Thats alright, honesltly, i love your blog :)
      Rebecca x

      Delete
  2. Hi Rebecca, that's so lovely that you nominated me - thank you so much! I actually took part in the Liebster Awards a couple of weeks ago, you can find my answers/questions here:

    http://samwichbox.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for nominating me! :)!! I'll definitely be doing this next week :) I'm gonna have to think of some good answers to your questions! :)

    Aimée Xx
    dress-it-up-6.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete