Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Well hello there 2013.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


2013, is now with us, I had a fantastic time welcoming the new year in with my family, I did the traditional countdown watching the BBC and then we all go out into the street cheering :)
Thought I would share my outfit that I wore to celebrate 2013.


Top - River Island
Skirt - H&M
Nail Varnish - Bourjois Paris

I have decided that for the whole of 2013, I am going to post 'A Quote A Day'. I absolutely love inspirational quotes, cute quotes, sweet quotes, basically any time of quote, and I want to see if I had post 365 :) 

So, for the 1st January 2013, it is - a hug a day keeps the meanies away.




Rebecca xo

Tweet Me..  Instagram - rebeccajane1994 .. Tumblr..

(C)copyright2013rebeccasharland




No comments:

Post a Comment