Friday, 18 January 2013

Snowy Snowy Snowy

SNOW! 
I woke up to lots of snow this morning, I wasn't going to get out of bed but then I looked on my facebook and everyone was saying how snowy it was, so I thought I would take a look, and my word! the snow, was so thick, and white, just glistening. I instantly put on my trackies, hoody, welly socks and bobble hat, I just took my hair out of its bun and left my face as it was, with last nights make up on (tut tut tut) and braved the cold. It was soooo much fun, and actually wasn't that cold when I was out in it, I wanted to make a snow man but it wasn't the sort of snow that would compact together that well, so I decided to make a snow gremlin, I used pegs for his eyes, nose and mouth and then twigs for his ears, he looked so cute :) I then went on and did the usual snowy day things, made a snow angel, had a snowball fight and I have a 14ft trampoline at the bottom of my garden, so my dad dared me to go on it, so of course I did :)



Rebecca xo


Tweet Me.. Instagram - rebeccajane1994 .. Tumblr..












4 comments:

  1. Hahaha I totally would have done the same with the trampoline..what a challenge!! :)

    flawedfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wahoo, it was honestly so much fun :) X

      Delete
  2. I looove the snow!! Muchos respect for Snow Angel'ing! ;)

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete