Saturday, 5 January 2013

I carry way too much make up around with me!

Being on this spending ban has made me intrigued at how much my make up is actually worth, I lug around this massive make up bag around with every single day of the year, and I think nothing more of it, I just see it as make up products and nothing else, which has now sparked how much does it all cost? Obviously I didn't buy all the products in there at once, they were bought over time, and I have more than one of basically each product because I like to carry around my favourtites.
 So here are the images of the content of my make up bag, and then at the end I shall put the prices and the total.


My make up bag is from Clarins, but I purely doing the price of the contents inside my make up bag.
♥ Primark Face Wipe - £1
♥ Maybelline Fit Me Powder - £.599
♥ Maybelline Fit Me Foundation - £7.99
♥ Maybelline Fit Me Concealer - £5.99
♥ Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - £3.69
♥ Collection 2000 Illuminating Touch Concealer - £4.99
♥ Soap&Glory Solar Powder Bronzer - £11.00
♥ Soap&Glory Love At First Blush - £11.00
♥ Bourjois Paris Little Round Pot Eyeshadow in Brun Somptueux - £6.49
 Bourjois Paris Little Pot Intense Eyeshadow in no1 - £6.99
♥ H&M Volume Mascara - £2.99
♥ Benefit 'they're real' Mascara - £18.50
♥ Liz Earle Lash Definition Smudgeproof Mascara - £14.50
♥ Liz Earle Lash Care Intensifying Mascara Base - £10.50
♥ Collection 2000 Primed and Ready Smoothing Make Up Primer - £5.99
♥ Bourjois Paris Queen Attitude Kohl Kajal Eyeliner -  £6.99
♥ MAC Powerpoint Eyeliner in Blue Stripes - £9.00
♥ MAC Sheen Supreme Lipglass in Mango Sheen - £17.00
♥ MAC Creme Lipstick in Impassioned - £14.00
♥ Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick - £7.99
♥ Liz Earle Skin Tonic Boost Spritzer - £9.50
♥ Models Own Nail Polish in Disco Mix - £5.00
♥ Bourjois Paris 10 Day No Chip Nail Polish in Red - £5.99
♥ Essie Nail Polish in Ballet Slipper - £7.99
♥ Superdrug Kabuki Brush - £2.00
♥ Real Technique Blush Brush - £9.99
♥ The other 4 brushes were from a set and they were £10.00 each.

So overall the total of my make up bag is: £253.06 
woah, I carry way to much around with me, that's ridiculous, now that makes me glad to be on a spending ban. Fancy adding up your make up bag and letting me know, would love to find out if its just mine that is this extravagant.

Rebecca xo

Tweet Me.. Instagram - rebeccajane1994 .. Tumblr..



6 comments:

  1. I noticed you have a MAC eyeliner there, and I have always been curious how MAC liners compare to drugstore liners?? Lovely blog by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mac liners are really easy to apply, the one I have is really pigmented and lasts all day without smudging, however I prefer the Bourjois Paris Kohl Kajal Eyeliner, purely because it's easier to apply, and also the Soap&Glory eyeliner is a lot creamier than MAC eyeliners.

      Delete
  2. Woooow thas a lot to carry around totally understandable though, my bags filled! Thegoodowl.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, scary to think I do actually use it all and least I am not the only one. Will have a look at your blog now :) xo

      Delete
  3. I love the they're real mascara, gutted mines almost run out!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, its actually my favourite, oh no :( im close to running out too, although I do still have a small travel size one, so going to use that as my back up :) Xx

      Delete