Saturday, 1 December 2012

Let the festivities begin

Wahoo, its December, first day of December and I spent it working in a shop, woah, it was extremely busy, a sign of what the rest of the month will bring. I have never ran around the store so much in my life. One thing I am pleased with, is that, I only have two christmas presents left to get, somehow I am actually organised, but obviously the best part of it now being December is.. ADVENT CALENDERS... My mum quickly bought me one yesterday because she hadn'y bought me one, I may be 18, but I still want to count down to christmas with a festive chocolate in the morning :) I am going to try and blog every day of this festive month about all things christmassy ..


(image from weheartit.com)

My yummy advent calenders, todays chocolate was Father Christmas
 
Tweet Me .. Instagram - rebeccajane1994 .. Tumblr
 
 
©copyright2012rebeccasharland


No comments:

Post a Comment