Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Christmas Jumpers.

Every year I spent stupid amounts of money on a brand new outfit for christmas day, however this year I don't have that much money because i've gone all out on presents this year, and I have been going out in the evenings so my money just somehow disappears on alcohol. So I have decided that i'm going to have a christmas jumper for christmas day, to wear with black leggings, a simple, cheap amazing christmas outfit. I loved the christmas jumper I bought so much, that I bought one for my mum and one for my dad, so on chrstmas day we can all have a festive day in out matching jumpers.

 
I got this christmas pudding jumper from Primark, it was only £12, which I thought for a christmas jumper was pretty cheap.
 
 
The three little red berries on the christmas pudding are 3D, its all to cute (:
 
 
Oh, and by the way, its 19 days to Christmas.. wahoo..
 
 
 
Tweet Me .. Instagram - rebeccajane1994 .. Tumblr
 
 
©copyright2012rebeccasharland

 

No comments:

Post a Comment