Tuesday, 13 November 2012

What's in my bag?

I came home from from a little shopping trip, whilst I was out I realised my handbag was stupidly heavy, which gave me the idea to do a 'what's in my bag' blog post. Their are quite a few photos in this one.




My handbag, I've only had this bag about a week, so it's still available to buy. I got it from Primark, and it was £12.00. Its a black faux fur shoulder bag, It has an adjustable strap which is faux leather, and their is two faux leather tassels on the zip.








First look inside my handbag, just a snapshot of what mess I see every time I open my handbag.











The first four items that I removed from my bag are, TRESemme travel size hair spray, I use the green firm hold spray, because I find it keeps my hair in place but doesn't make my hair go rock hard.  The I have a small Hello Kitty hairbrush, my paddle brush is too big to fit in my bag, so my mum bought me this sweet little brush. I always have Cherry Passion Tic Tac's on me, they are absolutely gorgeous, you can buy them from most shops, and their only around the £1.00 mark. I also carry hand cream around, because I love my hands to feel soft, this one smells like coconut and its from M&S for £1.00

I have tester of Gucci Première perfume, which I didn't think I was going to like but actually it smells really nice, slightly musky. Then my purse is Vivienne Westwood its a primrose pink colour and a snake skin detail, and has her crest in gold, it cost me £91.00 in the sale (original price £112.00). My hand sanitizer is once again from M&S, it was only a £1.00 and it smells like mangoes. My keys that I have had since I was in year 7 (2005) and the same for my key rings, hence why the hello kitty is slightly dirty and then my iPhone headphones.


 I have vouchers for Debenhams and New Look still from my birthday in August, also a couple pens, one red, one purple. Then, I have my phones, I have a iPhone 4 Black, which is my main phone but I also have a Blackberry Curve 9360 which I only have because Vodafone are telling me I have to pay a stupid amount of money to cancel my contract, which I refuse to do, so I have two phones, which gets very confusing.





Then theirs my make up bag, which is from Primark and was only £3.00. I just loved the navy and red floral detail and then I just carry around my daily essentials, make up and brushes. 









On my eyes I use Soap&Glory Smoulder Eye Liner, I have had this eye-liner for months, it is brilliant, its a really dark smoky black and the best thing, it doesn't smudge :D I then use during the day, Liz Earle Intensifying Mascara Base to coat my lashes and then I use Liz Earle Lash Definition Smudgeproof Mascara, its fans my lashes lovely and doesn't apply in clumps. When I go out in the evening I use Benefit they're Real, it lengthens my lashes so much and I always get asked if I have fake lashes on.



On my face I use Collection 2000 Illuminating Touch Concealer it costs £4.99 from Boots, and I'm shade 2. I also use Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer it costs £4.19 from Boots and I'm also shade 2 in this. As foundation I use Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in shade Cameo, it cost £7.69 from Boots, I feel out of all the different highstreet foundations available this one gives me a flawless finish



For blusher I use Soap&Glory Love At First Sight Blush, its a mixture of dark pink, light pink and white, it costs £11.00 from Boots, which I know its pricey, however it's fantastic and lasts a long time. I also use Soap&Glory Solar Powder Bronzer, which is also £11.00 but you get two different bronzer's  and this also lasts a very long time. I only use the bronzer to contour my cheeks, and I use my brown angled brush to do that, and then I have my Real Technique brush. 




Now, for some reason I have an excessive amount of lip products in my make up bag. 
Top to Bottom:
17 Ultimate Volume Lip Gloss, in Very Berry - £3.99
Revlon ColourBurst Lip Gloss, in Sizzle - £7.99
Marks and Spencer Coconut Lip Butter - £2.00
Revlon Just Butten Kissable LipBalm Stain in Rendezvous - £7.99
Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart - £7.99
Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop - £7.99
Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti - £7.99
Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick in Ruby Tuesday - £7.99







Close up of the three lip butters and the max factor lipstick. I mainly wear the Revlon Lip Butters every day because they add a gorgeous pop of colour and they are so moisturising :)











Close up of the lip glosses, I have an obsession with coral colour lip products and I tend to wear the Revlon lip balm stain and the Revlon lip gloss at the same time because they blend so well together :) The coconut lip butter from Marks and Spencer smells lush, literally lush, this particular one comes in a set of three, the other two are Raspberry and Cherry.


And that concludes the What's In My Bag :) Hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to follow me on twitter @missrebeccas







 ©copyright2012rebeccasharland

No comments:

Post a Comment