Sunday, 11 November 2012

so, I may have accidently gone shopping...

I am pretty lucky at the moment because I have a week off work, which is amazing considering I work in retail and we're extremely close to the Christmas rush, However, I have used some of my week off to head into town to see what's new in the shop :) and I may have found a few cheeky pieces that I liked.


 Left-Right.. 
Fluffy Cream Gillet, from H&M - £24.99
Baby Pink Jumper with studded detail on the shoulder, from River Island - £35.00
Black Jumper with oOops written in studded sequins, and a gold glitter detail effect along the neckline, around the bottom and around the sleeves, from River Island - £35.00
Black Sheer Sleeveless Top with a lace panel down the back, from Topshop - £28.00
White Peplum style top, with lampshades, mirrors and birdcages all over it, in pastel colours, from River Island - £22.00
Black Floral Dip Hemmed Sheer Skirt, with studded belt, from River Island - £35.00


Close up of the Peplum Top and Sheer Sleeveless Blouse



Close up of the two jumpers and cream gillet.


Close up of the Black Floral Dip Hemmed Skirt.

I also bought these two skirts from River Island, the cream one was £35.00 and then I got it in black for £12.00 in their sale. Their both fitted mini skirts, with a zip and button detail at the back (which you can see on the cream on) and then they have sheer material which falls either side of your legs, which gives the impressed of a dip hemmed skirt, when infact the extra material is just at the side, and doesn't go all the way around.


©copyright2012rebeccasharland

No comments:

Post a Comment