Wednesday, 14 November 2012

OOTD and a few new purchases.

First, I have a little outfit of the day for you, I went to meet my mum from work in town, and we had a little shop with her friend, and I actually liked what my outfit, so I thought I would share it.

Blazer - Internacionale
Top - Lipsy for Next
Disco Pants - American Apparel 
Boots - Primark
Denim Jack - Newlook



Although I am meant to be on a shopping ban, as I have no money this month, I couldn't resist a few sneaky purchases. 
Both theses pieces of jewellery are from Internacionale, I got the bracelet because its exactly like my black bead gold cross bracelet, and I thought the both looked cute together, and the earring, is one of the ones that you clip to the top of your ear, to make it look like you have your top ear pierced, which is something I want, but I'm slightly too chicken, so I thought this would be a good alternative (: 

Now, this is my second favourite purchase of the day, I've wanted a coat like this for so long, ever since I saw Lydia from TOWIE wear the cream version but I could never find one I liked, and then, their it was, just casually hanging on the high shelf in New Look, its a dark khaki colour, which faux leather sleeves, it fits absolutely gorgeously, however I did have to go up a size, but I find that normal with coats. It was slightly pricey at £49.99 but I had a £20.00 voucher, so that was my justification for buying it.


This is my favourite purchase, its the most gorgeous bag I have ever seen in my life, I froze a little when I saw this in River Island, Its ridiculously big, but I carry around so much stuff that it shall be perfect, unfortunately I cannot use it every day as it wont fit in my locker at work, so I can only use it when I am out of work. This bag was £55.00 but its such brilliant quality that I didn't mind, I'm calling it my early Christmas present to myself. 






Unfortunately I have this little problem, where I cannot go into Boots or Superdrug and not buy anything, so, seeing as it was 3 for 2 in Superdrug it seemed silly to waste the opportunity, so I got the Maybelline Fit Me! foundation and powder, and then got my old faithful Collection 2000 concealer. I haven't tried this new Maybelline foundation yet and I fancied a change so I thought this would be a good option, once I have used  it for a while, I shall review it for you. Then, I also got Revlon matte lipstick in pink pout because it has had such brilliant reviews on the internet, I also wanted to try a Sleek lipstick, I have one of their pout paint's and I love it, so I treated myself again to one of their lipsticks, and then the final product I bought in Superdrug was the new Barry M Gelly Nail Polish, I love having gel nails, but they ruin my nails so much, and I cannot justify paying £50.00 for the home gel kit, so I thought I would try this £3.99 nail varnish, I will also review this once I've tried it. Lucky for me, Boots had a deal on too, theirs was buy one get one half price, I got a new bronzer because mine smashed :( so I repurchased Soap&Glory Solar Power Bronzer and then my half price item was a new Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm Stain, in Lovestick, its so gorgeous and smells like mint :)


I will post the reviews of the Fit Me products and the Barry M nail varnish as soon as I have used them enough times to give a full review.



FollowMe .. Instagram Me - rebeccajane1994 .. Tumblr 

©copyright2012rebeccasharland








1 comment: