Friday, 30 November 2012

Instagram Diary - Rest of November

To finish of this months blog posts, I thought I would finish of this months Instagrams diary (:


Top Left - My parents both left for work before I had woken up so they left me little notes.
Top Right - I burnt my chin on some boiling hot toffee sauce, so decided to use a hello kitty plaster.
Bottom Left - My bunch of treats for a night in watching Geordie Shore.
Bottom Right - My alarm for when I work earlies.








Top Left - It was a beautiful frosty day, so I left my dad a message on his car.
Top Right - The most gorgeous little cartoon caption I've ever seen, it reminds me of my grandparents.
Bottom Left - My new phone case, which I have done a blogpost on.
Bottom Right - Dreaming I was in Paris again.








Top Left - Alvin and the Chipmunks manicure, I need to get this done.
Top Right - Slight addiction to lip products.
Bottom Left - A quote I will start to live by.
Bottom Right - An adorable little image I saw on weheartit.com










Top Left - Pastel pink, mint and lilac doc martins.
Top Right - It's too late to say your sorry.
Bottom Left - Don't think or judge, just listen.
Bottom Right - May have given in and downloaded One Directions new album, and I am so glad I did, I absolutey love it.











Top Left - I absolutely love jewellery and when I saw this ring and I just stared at the screen, it's gorgeous.
Top Right - An image from the film Up, oh how I wish I could attach balloons to my house.
Bottom Left - Goodbye November
Bottom Right - Hello December.









Tweet Me .. Instagram - rebeccajane1994 .. Tumblr

©copyright2012rebeccasharland

No comments:

Post a Comment