Monday, 19 November 2012

A trip down memory lane..

At the moment, me and my parents are in the process of moving house, which means having to sort through the loft, today me and mum spent around 6 hours sorting through boxes of things that I had completely forgotten about. We found some interesting things...

- baby Rebecca Jane 
- my mum, my dad and me 
- my dad, my mum, me and one of our cats Pepper 
- my grandparents, my mum and me 
- baby me  
- my mum's first ever pair of glasses, from when she was 11 
- my Disneyland Paris autograph book and Chip's autograph
- dale and goofy's autograph
- mickey, mr smee and minnie mouse autographs
- a bunch of singles that I used to listen too.
Left - Right
- a jack in the box which my dad got me when I was baby
- two pirate face little ornaments
- a collection of cute little trinkets.


Tweet Me .. Instagram - rebeccajane1994 .. Tumblr

©copyright2012rebeccasharland

2 comments:

  1. What fun! I love looking back at old pictures :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was :) and same, looking through the photos today was so much fun :) x

      Delete